Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and put the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 weird or random facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link to their blog.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a note on their blog.
Why is it that when you get something like this, your mind just freezes up. Me?? Weird? Random perhaps! Weird definitely.
- I actually like to organize. You would never know this by my house; where I organize my desk by throwing it all, the paper, not the desk, in a rubbermaid, when the paper piles up too high. Two years later, you can just toss almot all of it. But, when I am done working in my studio, I like to put everything back in it’s place, so the next morning, I go out and I’m ready to roll. This is perhaps why, I cannot work now, because both studios look like a hurricane hit them. I do dream of having a decent office, some day, where I can file, yes as in file in alphabetical order in a cabinet, all of that paper and have a place for extra office supplies. AND, a cork board wall to hang all my information for my book: drawings of characters, things not to forget, etc, etc, etc.
- I too am a fan of What Not To Wear : TLC and, if Lyda will nominate me, I will nominate her. We’ll have to take secret photos of each other though and that could get embarrassing. At the present time, my wardrobe is one pair of good dress pants, one polyster suit my mother gave me and I refuse to wear because polyster is just plain YUCK!!! The rest of it–they can have all of the jeans and t-shirts they can carry. I would follow you anywhere for $5,000 worth of decent clothing, a good haircut and what makeup to wear.
- I really enjoyed working as a security officer in a grocery store. I would get off the train from Chicago, where I was going to college, grab a shopping cart, put some shopperly items in it and troll the aisles. I did not like to bust the little old men who pocketed $3.00 bottles of aspirins, while buying $200 worth of groceries. But, I loved it when I found someone loading up their purse with higher end items. They were wise to security too and once I got stiffed when I missed them dumping the items before I could bust them. But, that happens to everyone once in a while. Those bikers with cartons of cigarettes in their leather jackets were a real trip too as they just did not want to stop.
- I really want to spend two hours a day practicing my violin. I love playing it and want to get back to the level I was at, while living in Wyoming and taking lessons. Well, actually, I want to get way better.
- I too am a pretty good dancer, like Anna-Liza. I can follow just about anyone and often do. Opps! That was meant for dancing. However, I am a bit rusty. Note to next romance, you are not even in the running unless you will learn to dance. Twenty years without dancing is more than enough in one lifetime!
- One of my favorite all time movies is Kinky Boots (film) – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The last ten minutes of that movie is worth watching over and over and over. I just love it. It’s such a study in thinking outside the box for success and a great message on acceptance.
- And finally, I love the realism I paint, and I can’t wait to get back to painting, where I hope to go off in a new direction and really free up my work to show more emotion.
- I’m throwing an eighth one in that I just thought of. That is that, I spend an inordinate amount of time daydreaming (Of love, what else?). I dream of a relationship where we sit in a gazebo with swing each evening, under the stars with a glass of wine or Bailey’s and talk about the day and keep our relationship close. A relationship where one of you comes in the kitchen and the other grabs you and starts dancing, see # 5 above, to our own music. Where we are comfortable with the silent times together. Where we can critique each others art work and make, not just the artwork better, but where we have the affect of making each other better people. That would be a perfect match.
On that note, I’m not sure I can find seven people I feel comfortable tagging, but I shall try those I read on a daily basis. I am trolling through my daily blog reads and finding that those who write only about their son, or cooking (and don’t ask why I read that. I have an aunt who reads cookbooks for entertainment — it’s another hereditary thing), or those who write about fitness or their upcoming nuptuals, or the two who you cannot post back to. In other words, I’m coming up blank here. Of course, Pollyanna Rainbow Sunshine and the Needles of Doom and XUP are on my daily blog reads but they are out-of-the-question.
Oh, heck with it, now I’m losing my stuff. What stuff you ask? Brain matter! Web pages! you name it. If you are willing to be tagged, please let me know so I can tag you. I mean we all need ideas for blogging, right?